About this item
The used inverter is not a refurbisher. It can work normally after testing. Please don't worry. Giandel provides a 12-month warranty period for used inverters.
- Used products,Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.
- Giandel Pure Sine Wave Inverter: true continuous 1000Watts pure sine wave output power and 2000Watts peak power, DC 12V input, featuring AC outlet and 2.4A USB port, with battery Cables
- With a Remote Controller: Remote controller cable length 15ft, more convenient to control the inverter ON/Off ideal for RV, Truck, Car and Solar System etc
- Multi Protections: Over voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat, polarity reverse protection(fuse)
- Soft start tech, Low interference technology and Isolated DC input and Output Design. THD≤ 3%
- High quality: Big and Durable aluminum alloy housing. 12-Months Warranty
Remote controller included 2.4A USB Charge Port Pure sine wave
Recreational Vehicle Marine Camping
An international leading inverter brand, over 10 years devoted to providing quality power inverter with a reasonable prices for consumers. A must-have and Ideal for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more.
• Power (AC Outlet): 1000W Rated
• USB Output: 1xDC 5V2.4A
• Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
• Efficiency: up to 91%
• Nominal Input Voltage: 9.5-16VDC
• Nominal Output Voltage: 240VAC
• No Load Current: 0.8A+-10%
• Built-in Fuses: 4*30A
• Battery Cables: one pair with length of 0.6m
• Remote Controller: Cable length 4.5m. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
More details and tips:
• Recommended Battery Capacity: 200Ah
• Connect the inverter to a 12V battery with provided standard cables, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
• Don’t connect inverter with solar panel directly.
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
• 1x 1000W Power Inverter
• 2x 5 AWG Battery Cables, 0.6m
• 1x Remote Controller with 4.5m Cable
• 1x User Manual
24 months by Giandel
1. Rated power consumption: One of the following is shown in the instruction manual of the device or the specification sheet of the product body.
○○W: The power consumption.
○○A: The amperage (A) value multiplied by 240V (voltage) is a reference value for power consumption.
○○VA: Only a reference value for power consumption (W).
2. Maximum power consumption: Depends on the connected device. In the case of inductive loads, the maximum power consumption is 3 to 8 times the rated power dissipation, so power dissipation during startup or operation may exceed the rated output connected to the device.
3. Even devices with the same rated power consumption may not be usable because the maximum power consumption varies by manufacturer and construction. Please contact the manufacturer of the device you are using for the maximum power consumption of the device.
4. Make sure that the maximum power consumption of your device does not exceed the rating of this product.