About this item Giandel Pure Sine Wave Inverter: 600Watts pure sine wave output power and 1200Watts peak power, DC 12V input ,featuring 1 AC outlet and 2.4A USB port, with battery Cables With a Remote controller cable length 15ft, more convenient to control the inverter ON/Off ideal for RV, Truck, Car. Really suitable for Christmas gift Multi protections: Over voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat, polarity reverse protection(fuse) Superior Endurance Performance: Durable construction and quality aluminum alloy material stands up to harsh and all season, Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat 24 Months Warranty and lifetime 100% Customer Service.
- When you charge the 12V Lifepo4 battery by the solar controller,please set the solar charger current less than 14V .
Remote controller inciuded 2.4A USB Charge Port Pure Sine Wave
• Power (AC Outlet): 600W Rated
• Efficiency: up to 90%
• THD ≤3%
• USB Output: DC 5V/2.4A(max)
• Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
• Nominal Input Voltage: 9.8-16VDC
• Nominal Output Voltage: 240VAC
• Internal Fuses: 2x30A
• Battery Cables: One pair with length of 0.6m, 5AWG
• Intelligent Cooling Fan
More Details and Tips:
• Recommended Battery Capacity: 100Ah
• Connect the inverter to a 12V battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
• 1x 600W Power Inverter
• 1x Alligator Clips Cables, 0.6m
• 1x 4.5m Remote Controller
• 1x User Manual
• 8x Shockproof Pads
24 months by Giandel
1. Rated power consumption: One of the following is shown in the instruction manual of the device or the specification sheet of the product body.
○○W: The power consumption.
○○A: The amperage (A) value multiplied by 240V (voltage) is a reference value for power consumption.
○○VA: Only a reference value for power consumption (W).
2. Maximum power consumption: Depends on the connected device. In the case of inductive loads, the maximum power consumption is 3 to 8 times the rated power dissipation, so power dissipation during startup or operation may exceed the rated output connected to the device.
3. Even devices with the same rated power consumption may not be usable because the maximum power consumption varies by manufacturer and construction. Please contact the manufacturer of the device you are using for the maximum power consumption of the device.
4. Make sure that the maximum power consumption of your device does not exceed the rating of this product.